Cowichan Grown online at the Cow-op.ca!
As the region’s Farmers’ Markets wind down for the season, www.Cow-op.ca, the region’s first online Farmers’ Market is still going strong. From the warmth and comfort of your own home computer or mobile device, shop for locally made, grown and processed foods and goods all from the Cowichan Region. “Cowichan Grown!”
Cow-op.ca – Perfect for Holiday Shopping!
It’s beginning to get closer to the holidays! Let Cow-op.ca help you with your planning for both gifts and meals.
- Pre-order free-range turkeys from Cowichan Valley Farms Ltd (for pick-up fresh at the Cow-op on December 24th). These turkeys have access to the outdoors at all times and taste “just like the old days”, tender, juicy meat that’s full of flavour.
- Also new, beautiful hand-crafted wreaths for the holidays from 1235 Farm. Made from a variety of locally foraged materials, these wreaths are true showpieces for your home during the holiday season.
- Lockwood Farms roasting chickens (frozen) are now available. Raised outside on GMO-free and soy-free feed, these chickens range from 4-6 pounds.
- Also new to the Cow-Op are our gift certificates! The certificates are created online and emailed directly to the recipient, so they can start shopping immediately. Beautiful print copies also available if preferred. Available in denominations of $25, Cow-Op Gift Certificates are great as prizes, or gifts for birthdays, weddings, or holidays. (Perfect for that person who has one of everything – everybody has to eat!)
Updates & Reminders:
- The Cow-Op opens for orders every Friday at noon, and closes every Tuesday at midnight. This short closure allows producers time to harvest and organize their orders for our weekly drop-off.
- Order pick-up is every Thursday, from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Cowichan Green Community’s kitchen at The Station in Duncan (360 Duncan Street, next to the Duncan Garage). Parking available in our parking lot. Follow the signs to the back of the building.
- We’re on Facebook & Twitter! Like & follow us to stay up-to-date on everything Cow-Op!
If you require assistance placing your order, or are having issues with any aspect of the site, please contact our market manager, Heather, at email@example.com.